While you wait on real content, which I promise really is coming, I’m hoping I can divert your attention to some really cool goings-on:
- IronRuby 1.0 was released!
- REST in Practice is finished and is going into publication this year!
- Fantastic Herding Code episode!
If you pay close attention, you’ll notice a familiar name scattered throughout. In addition to some of those things, I’ve been doing a lot of projects as opposed to writing, hence the lack of new content here. If you are curious, you might check out these:
- FSharp.Monad (a lot of this is from Matt Podwysocki)
- FSharp.Reactive (this is mostly from Steffen Forkmann)
- Etc for IronRuby
- DataMapper for IronRuby (no repo yet)
- FAKE (helping add mono support)
- NaturalSpec (helping add mono support)
Hopefully, by the time you finish checking all that out in depth, I’ll have real, new content.